Monday, July 4, 2011

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!



HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!

We hope you guys are having your own special version of the holiday in Bath!

Last night there were no fireworks to terrify Miss G. Instead, we had a terrific thunderstorm that for a few minutes made us (me) nervously retreat to the basement. Here are G and P lying in the shadows and looking at each other like, "who is this neurotic lady who makes us hide from storms and when is our family coming home?"

And here are the beasts this morning. This is how they indicate to me that they want treats. Shortly after this photo I gave them each a treat and now they are being wacky and running all around the house.

You can be certain that there will be a special home made doggie sundae this evening and I will probably go check out the fireworks.


Purrcy is still exercising his freedom....from his collar.


Groundy is ready for this holiday to end already.

Lulu agrees.

Leroy thinks he can probably make louder noises than the fireworks.

Love
A

YAY AMERICA!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, they are used to neurotic women who make them go to the basement. I have major tornado anxiety.

    Hope you, Woody Allen, and all the specials had a good fourth. My parents went to Trench Hill to watch fireworks even though it was rainy. We had a pleasant day of parks, the canal path, and a long visit with an enormous gray and white cat on the canal path that we called Humbug. Kirby changed his Google status to "happy fourth from the land of the redcoats."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do to! I have always been super afraid of tornadoes and now there've been those crazy ones in the midwest and I feel kind of vindicated in my lifelong fear.

    Woody Allen movie was very good. I don't typically like his movies, but my dad sweetly invited me so I went and was pleasantly surprised. Go see it if you ever wanted to see Kathy Bates as Gertrude Stein.

    K is very clever :)

    ReplyDelete