Tuesday, July 5, 2011

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Look how happy Groundy is about it. That blur behind her head is her tail. (Also, I got her mid-yawn)

We hope you guys have a very nice day!

Love,
Groundy, Purrcy, Leroy and Lulu
(Also, Amanda)

Ps. I loved the punting pictures. Mostly because, even if I saw a demonstration, if someone were to hand me a paddle, I would always try to use it like I were paddling a canoe.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Groundy, Steaky, and all!

    The anniversary went relatively unmarked for much of the day, but at night we got two students that K and J know well to watch them and we went to the Thermae Bath Spa for dinner and soaking in the various mineral pools. It was excellent. Since we frequently don't even go out for our anniversary, this was high style.

    And, by the way, using the punt like a canoe paddle is exactly why Chris was an Epic Fail, as Kirby would say, at the boat. He would push and then earnestly paddle with the stick to steer but needless to say, it was ineffective, though the 30-yards of the river in which we spent 25 minutes hitting banks, other boats, and trees was certainly picturesque. You use the stick to push, yes, but even more importantly, you use it like a rudder and it guides you very well. Kirby: "Daddy, are you still glad you told Mommy she was welcome to try it herself?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I saw the pictures.

    Kirby has the BEST comic timing.

    ReplyDelete