Today is Lu's last full day here and I think she is really going to miss J's room. She loves all of the sunlight and new smells and funny stuffed animal shaped lumps under the quilt.
Remember when you thought she was going to get into J's t-shirt drawer? Well, she did. Here she is in this lovely green ensemble. I tried to tell her that it was a little too long in the sleeves, but she insisted that it was the perfect fit and then went slipping and tripping on by me.
Then........
Leroy thought he'd look much better in the t-shirt. So, I helped him try it on and I have to say, it's a pretty good fit! It looks extra nice with that soccer medal.
I left those two upstairs to fight over who looks better and went downstairs with G and P, also known as the "sane" ones.
Groundy just had her second bath and is showing off her lovely clean coat and Purrcy says that he wants nothing to do with these clothes and baths.
As for Lu's last day, I am going to give her a little bit of time with G later and then help her straighten out J's room a bit. She says that she wants to thank Juju for being such an excellent hostess and that she hopes J doesn't mind that she went snooping in the t-shirts. She just couldn't help herself!
Love,
A
This is one of the funniest pairs of pictures in the history of the world. I freaked out laughing. Even though of course we have never lived in our own house with Lu, we are all feeling like the house will feel empty without her and we will miss her when we get home. not to mention you. :)
ReplyDeleteI think your right about both Leroy and Lu. Way to big for her, but it does fit well on Leroy! So I guess I'm about the same size and wieght as a trombone case? Wow, I cant belive G is showing off something that has to do with a bath! I completley agree that Purrcy doesent like getting dressed up or baths. You can hardly call G sane though I dont mind Lulu and Leroy snooping in my clothes, I actully think it's halarios!
ReplyDeleteI will miss Lulu very much even though I have never lived with her. Leroy looks better though lu looks more funny. I am missing p and g a lot. Tell purrcy i said reow. I can believe g would show off her nice black fur. I love her. There were doves in that spot where the robins are. I cant wait to get home. G would love the freedom dogs get in the uk. Tell p g and leroy i am excited to see them in fredericksburg va
ReplyDeleteI am glad you all liked this fashion show!
ReplyDeleteLulu will miss living here and really miss her new good friend, Groundy. She is also dreading getting in the car. I can feel her icy glare through the ceiling as I type.
J-Now you know that if you ever wanted to visit K's school, he could sneak you in Leroy's case! And you are right about G, but if I am calling her "sane," think about how crazy those two upstairs must be :)
K-P and G miss you guys a ton! I delivered the message to P and he said "Reow Reow REOWWWWW" (and then I let him outside again). These pets and trombone are going to be so excited to see you tomorrow. I think G might bust right through the wall to get to you! Good thing Boff will be here to keep her company.