One blue collar with a shiny name tag attached
P came home this evening with a collar sized dent in the fur around his neck, but no collar in sight. I looked through your yard and a few neighboring yards with no luck. I think the great escape artist got his revenge for a week's worth of eye squishing and cherry flavored syrup.
Should I ground him until I get a replacement?
He has lost many collars. You should not ground him. No need to replace it now.
ReplyDeleteOkay, very good to know.
ReplyDeleteI have to admit that my immediate inclination was to include a picture of P, but then I realized that it would look (for a brief panicky moment) like he was missing.
I think I made the right choice.
Yes, we need no more panic in our lives. Last night we had a 45-minute frantic search with attendant meltdown for Kirby's Tube Map from London (even though he has the entire thing memorized, including grids).
ReplyDeleteOnly those very stretchy collars from the vet have lasted much on P, but he eats at them and makes them a mess. I was hoping for the best with the new one, but he was true to form. Bad kitty.
Oh no! Did you find it? Also, please tell K that he is absolutely invited any time I go overseas. I have zero sense of direction.
ReplyDeleteI was wondering where you found that stretchy collar...