Hello!
I hope you all made it to England safe and sound!
Almost immediately after you left I went to check on Lulu and she was snuggled up on J's bed, so apparently she doesn't need a step stool. However, when Groundhog and I are downstairs and Lu jumps off the bed it sounds like the BFG is stomping around.
Groundhog and I went for a good long walk last night and again this morning. I can tell that she misses you guys and whenever I sit on the couch she sits really close to me (if not on top of me). She slept on the bed by/on my feet all night long.
Purrcy hasn't caught any birds for me...yet. It's funny, when he cries to come in it is hard to tell whether it is Purrcy or Lu. They haven't met yet and I don't think that P even knows that Lu is here.
I put the baby gate in the doorway of the computer room and began what I will call "The Grand Experiment." Groundy sad sweetly by the gate wagging her tail and Lulu sat in the doorway to Julia's room growling. Then, Lu walked toward the gate, still growling, while G sat sweetly wagging her tail. Then, Lulu squealed and ran under the bed while G sat sweetly wagging her tail. Then, I took down the gate and closed the door.
Leroy is great! I think he's really glad that a piece of him got to go on the trip.
Here is G on this sunny morning.
More updates soon!
Love
A
No comments:
Post a Comment