Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 3


Hi Again,

It is still pretty toasty in these parts, but we had a great storm last night that made for a nice and cool walk this morning for me and Groundhog (and also Purrcy who followed us for a bit).

I already told you about our basement adventures. Lulu still hasn't forgiven me and when I go to visit her she won't look at me. I think I will give her a break from the baby gate today and try and spoil her with treats.

We also had TWO visitors yesterday: Tammy and Claudia. G was equally thrilled by both, although I'm sure she enjoyed the pocket full of treats that Tammy had, more than Claudia's belly scratches. Also, Claudia offered to help me bathe G...so that's something I will be sure to get some pictures of.

Tonight my father, grandmother and sister are all coming down here to celebrate my dad's 50th birthday with a nice dinner, so tomorrow I will let you know how excited G was to meet them. I predict: very.

In other future news, my friend Sara is planning to come down on Monday with her dog, Tucker. We are setting up a fun doggy date to celebrate Memorial Day. Tucker is a gray terrier about G's size and just as friendly, so I am sure they are going to hit it off. I am thinking doggy sundaes, the park and maybe some naps in the sun.

Leroy was very brave during the storm. While the pets were either getting nervous or angry, he didn't even flinch.

Love,
Amanda

Ps. I attached a photo of Purrcy...he's been sleeping cozily all afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment