Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 2


Hi again,

You all left at the right time because today was blazing hot. It's been calling for storms, but there haven't been any yet.

Still no birds.

Purrcy was looking a little weary this afternoon so I gave him his own little bowl of water which he seems to enjoy.

Groundhog has had an exciting two days. Yesterday she "helped" me water the plants...and by "help," I mean tried to bite the water out of the hose. She was having such a good time that I let her play for a good while (making sure she didn't drink too much and leak later) and then put her inside so I could actually water the plants. The hair on her ears is still wonky from all of the water.

Later, I was trying to assemble the impossible to assemble castle...seriously you guys, that thing has me stumped...and I uncovered a red squeaky squid-like toy so G and I played several rounds of fetch!
Lulu is still a little edgy, but she found her new favorite spot: the top of the futon. If I am feeling adventurous tomorrow I may try the baby gate again. I will let you know how that goes.

Leroy is being a good sport about the heat.

I saw a few of those flying ants the first evening here, but those seem to have gone away! Yay!


Love
A

No comments:

Post a Comment