Today, second morning was interrupted by a very angry Purrcy yelling from the driveway. I looked out, saw an orange kitty and THOUGHT Bilbo was fighting P. P was majorly distressed, so Groundy and I went right out and G, being the superhero that she is, ran to P's side. At that point, the orange cat (who I am going to call Dirk because that sounds like a good name for a bully) ran away and B ran out from under the van. G got many hero treats and pets. I hope Dirk learned his lesson and stays away from here on out.
In more triumphant news, yuk time has become a much more civilized affair:
*Not pictured: the euphoric moment when G got the go ahead and feasted on the remaining yuks--pushing the little plastic bowls all over the kitchen.
It's the small things...
Lu continues to be unfazed by my absence and Pigeon continues to obsess over the new smells.
And please tell Grammy that this guy (though currently flowerless) is still alive:




Second try on this. Damn network.
ReplyDelete1) YukTime photos are classic and adorable.
2) If Bad Cat looked like BB but without sweet face, it was Junior. If it was orange with weird markings and a pinhead, it was Kitzel. Both are bullies; Junior more likely in driveway. K says post photo of the offender (Bad Cat Most Wanted List) for positive identification.
3) K says he resents the use of "Dirk" because it is the name of his fav basketball player and a friend. However, because I am immersed in World War I, I appreciate its vaguely Prussian militaristic overtones.
boooooo to your network
ReplyDelete2. I will take a picture if I see him again, but I also kind of hope that I don't.
3. Tell K that I am sorry for besmirching the name Dirk. It was the name of several bully types in my schools growing up. In the future, he can simply be known as asscat the bully.
To me, he will be Kaiser Asscat.
ReplyDelete