Friday, June 27, 2014

Your Pets Sure Are Cute

Wednesday was a very big day for Groundy--Tammy came AND she had her first Grammy sighting. Predictably, she went crazy for both visitors. Grammy found the perfect scratchy spot and G did that thing where she looks off into the distance and licks the air.

I was going to take G to work with me today, but they are cleaning the carpets and wouldn't let me in--I am not going to complain about a long weekend. I think I will take her to the dog store tomorrow and let her pick a new toy or maybe a sweet potato hedgehog.

The boys are both being total cuddlers. And poor B really REALLY wants to play with P, but P isn't interested. I keep trying to get a video of it and then as soon as my camera is on, they stop.

I love when they both hang out in the tree house  

This guy....
 In Smidge and Lu news: this morning I went over to feed them breakfast and found that one of them (ahem...Smidge....) pulled the blinds completely off of one of the living room windows and dragged the whole thing into the TV room. I am not sure how she managed it because it was a fairly heavy piece of plastic with strings and things but apparently S decided the whole affair was actually scary and so she hid in the bedroom all day. Crazy creature.

Hope you guys get to spend some time with crazy creatures in Bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment