or not.
I have been having a really hard time getting Ghog to smile for the camera. As you mentioned, she looks very sad in all of her pictures this summer. So far.
Then I found something pretty spectacular on the dishwasher.
So, I tried it on:
Much like her response to father's day, she was far too stoic. (Nice almost-photo bomb, P.)
And then I thought, maybe if I angled it to the side--added a sassy attitude to the jaunty little hat?
She was not impressed.
...we may try a Carl's run tomorrow.


silly ghog wearing my plastic hat thing. :)
ReplyDeleteOh that breaks my heart. Sweet girl.
ReplyDeletethis is chris: the answer is in your title. try holding a piece of cheese you are about to toss her, and see if she will say cheese less wistfully!
ReplyDeleteI can promise that whenever I am not taking pictures, Hogs is mostly her happy self. Definitely shadows me closely, but hasn't put herself in exile under the porch or anything like that and she wags her tail a lot.
ReplyDelete