Thanks to the lovely storm yesterday, it's much cooler out and everyone is in better spirits.
Still haven't seen Jack again, though tomorrow we might become full on stalkers and try a different route. I might be holding the leash and camera, but G is just as into the stalking as I am. She told me so.
Tammy came today and OH. Hogs. Was. Thrilled. (As was your living room rug.)
Lots and lots of happy sneezes and she ran back and forth between us many times. (G--not the rug).
In other news: guess who caught a snake?
Yes. Him. Turns out Mr. Pump is very afraid of snakes--even dead ones--but with a variety of "tools" the snake is no more. I've since informed his royal highness that I'd really rather have snuggles. But, I guess it's the thought that counts.
Off to the porch.
We hope you guys get some nice cooling rain soon.

for some reason the thought bubble in p's pic reminded me of that song from the lion king where simba sings about "i just cant wait to be king"
ReplyDeleteThat's a great song!
Deletebad purrcy. LOOK AT MY EATING CONTEST GUIDELINES ALREADY. ITS UNDER THE AND WERE BACK ONE. AND REPLY TO IT SO I KNOW UVE LOKKED AGT IT. AND HOLD THE CONTEST AND MAKE AN BLOG POST
ReplyDeleteI looked! Sorry. I thought I'd responded the other day when your mom told me where it was but it didn't post for some reason. It should be there now. I will have to think up a list of foods, if you like the idea.
ReplyDeleteThe Aged P looks very smug and royal in this picture. Well done with snake disposal, MP. I would say "the worst" but to me squirrel flesh is worse. PussPuss does love you so.
ReplyDelete