Monday, June 20, 2011

The Case of the Well-Traveled Postcard


Just a quick note to say that I finally received the sweet kitty postcard that you mentioned in an earlier comment. I had been wondering about the delay, but what do I know about the mail? Not much.

The mystery was solved, however, when I noticed this blue stamp! How funny is that?

So, looks like this kitty and note have traveled far and wide to reach us, but we loved getting the message! I am delivering hugs to all the animals per your instructions.

Love,
A

2 comments:

  1. Kenya?! No doubt sent there because someone assumed with a last name like Rutstein you must be African. This has sorely shaken K's trust of the Royal Mail. My faith in the institutions of the nation was done in by "Mamma Mia" at the Palace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...my last name is clearly Swahili for something. Tell K that it happens all of the time.

    ReplyDelete