Hi Again,
I hope you guys are having fun and settling into Bath.
We have mostly settled into a routine here.
The weather is a bit warmer, but still nice and the garden is flourishing (with more than a little help from your Grandma).
Yesterday we watched Griffin for a few hours while his family went to mass and their house was being shown. G and Griffin had an absolute blast! I was pre-warned about Griffin's penchant for peeing in the house, so they spent most of their playdate outside and on the back porch. At one point I went inside for a soda and when I went back out there were three dogs! Apparently, a dog from up the street, Laya, heard there was a party going on and decided to crash it. I called her owners and they came for her, but not before she had a good romp with Griffin and G.
During our evening walk we ran into Jim Groom (I didn't realize he still lived on this street?!?) and his kids gave Groundhog some kid love, which she sorely misses.
Purrcy was very bold and walked right through the dog party to come inside for a good nap.
In very special news: last night I opened the door to J's room and Lu peeked her head out and she and G touched noses. It was very calm and only lasted a second, but it was also super sweet. I think that they will be friends within the week!
Leroy is happy that everyone is getting along :)
Creature Count:
Bird: 1
Other: 1
Love,
A
Hurray for Lu and Groundy! We were all really excited about that. Great story about the dog party. Juju and I are wondering if you would post a few pictures of the garden for us.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely!
ReplyDelete