Wednesday, June 22, 2011

HP and GB



This is just a short post but I wanted you to see this... if you haven't already. The newest Harry Potter movie trailer came out and it looks fantastic!

In other news, Green Bean finally found his way out of the sun porch. I was getting nervous and P was tired of being under house arrest. He is now outside in the trees seemingly unscathed.

Also, we found Steaky. He was in the pile of castle parts, just as predicted.

3 comments:

  1. We are all relieved that GB finally reached freedom, P was sprung from house arrest, and Steaky was recovered from the Black Hole of Playmobil. Hurray on all counts! This trailer made me want to watch all HP movies in a row in a marathon. Maybe I'll do that the week we get back before the new one hits the theater. If you want to camp on the brown couch, you can join me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to watch an HP marathon! I have been rereading all of the books...in addition to the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, which is making for some strange, strange dreams.

    Also, I love your couch. It is, indeed, the best nap couch of all times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that couch actually has sleep powder on it. It is nearly impossible to stay awake, especially in the corner spot.

    Naturally I would love to do the HP marathon with you, but if you decide you are too eager and have to peek ahead, you may notice that we own all of the films but the one now coming out, probably in one of the drawers in the TV dresser!

    HP + GWDT is too much. No doubt.

    ReplyDelete