Statement Reads:
Dear members of the sixth grade band, Thank you so much for this great honor. I couldn't have done it without my best pal, Kirby. We had a great year and I hope that we get to make music together for a long, long time! Rock on, Leroy
*I told Leroy that he was wearing a soccer medal, but he said he didn't care and that he wanted to look, "festive"...his words, not mine.
Amanda, you are grossly, ridiculously, unthinkably underpaid.
ReplyDeleteLeroy looks like a very handsome sackbut (unfortunate archaic name for trombone), doesn't he? He is quite flashy with his medal, though never very humble. K was VERY PLEASED.
Not at all! I am actually having a really good time here. I love Fredericksburg!
ReplyDeleteI do have a bone to pick with you about my new addiction to coffee and sandwiches...thank you Eileen's for filling both of those needs.
I am VERY pleased to know the term "sackbut" and am going to try to work it into my every day vocabulary.