Meet Green Bean!
Today, P decided that there simply weren't enough animals in the house and brought this fellow home. I figured since the last bird friend was dubbed 'Mushroom,' I'd stick to the veggie theme.
G and I were hanging around when we noticed a kerfuffle on the porch. Green Bean was on one of the beams and P was sitting on the weight bench trying to convince him to leap into his mouth. P is nothing if not optimistic!
I put P inside for a while (where he is still napping) and Green Bean starting flying at all of the screens, except for the door. I opened the screen door fully and decided to let him find his way out. He doesn't seem to be injured and is too frantic to try to catch.
I will let you know how long he remains a visitor...
Oh dear! Green Bean looks very chirpy on this excellent photo. You can keep P in until GB finds his way out so he doesn't get into another tussle. Keep us updated!
ReplyDelete