Remember on Groundy's birthday when we went to Petsmart and I got P a new collar? Well, I finally got around to replacing it.
I was a little nervous that it would be hard to remove the bell from the new one, but it was a cinch!
Here's the old icky collar. (Aren't you glad that I put it on your dining room table for this photoshoot?)
Here's the shiny new collar...
And here's a glamor shot of the little man showing off his new look!
He made it very easy. I think if I were to give Lulu a collar I'd just have to hold it out and hope she ran into it head first.
I don't think G is jealous, but I made sure to give her some treats and Leroy is still wearing his soccer medal which he thinks is far superior to any old cat collar.
Forgot to say something you may not know since Lulu is inside-- did P's new collar say it had a release? Most do, but they have to be able to release if the cat snags it on a branch or something.
ReplyDeleteOf course, since P is a world famous escape artist, there may need to be a final shot that will show a naked Purrcy if he sheds it somewhere! I've put collars on him that he shows up without later the same day, so don't feel bad if that happens. But we all think he looks very handsome in his fancy gear now in that lovely glamour shot. Thanks, Amanda!
Yes, P's new collar has a quick release and good to know about his escapes! I was kind of worried about him losing it. He hasn't thus far, but it crossed my mind.
ReplyDelete