Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day...Something


Okay, I have officially lost track of the days...which I wasn't doing a great job of to start with, so from now on I will have to rely on "catchy" titles for each post...like this one.

Not to linger too long on the weather, but we finally got a cold front!!! HALLELUJAH!

Yesterday felt like a whopping 105 degrees and everyone was droopy and cranky. G may have even been a little hungover because I can't promise that she didn't drink a little bit of the ghost's floor wine. Even our early morning walk was pretty brutal and then we couldn't go on our evening walk because the sky looked stormy. Turns out it never did storm, but this morning was crisp and cool and today only reached 85 or so.

Both P and G were given their flea treatments with very little resistance (bribes may have been involved).

Lu switched her favorite places from the beanbag to the exact center of J's bed. She's a fickle little beast.

Leroy is keeping himself entertained in K's room.

Above is a very merry Groundhog enjoying her post-walk playtime (notice, I haven't made much progress on the castle).

And, the bird count is still at 1.

I hope you guys are having fun and staying warm! We will try to send some of this excess heat your way.

Love
A

2 comments:

  1. Quickly checking in from a rest stop with good wifi. Great picture of G-hog! We are all really missing her and loving up doggies everywhere we see them. Glad the weather broke-- it has become hot and sunny here, so you succeeded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. G has been loving up all the children we see, so I think it's safe to say that she misses you guys too!

    Glad to share some of the sun and heat :)

    ReplyDelete