Hurray! We love it! It's classic Groundy to sit as though understanding nary a word and then lie down for a tummy rub. We were all laughing and saying, "Look at her! We love you, Groundy!" Hoping for video of a Lulu + G love-in before too long.
We continue loving up all willing dogs in England. Did I ever tell you that in Loch Ness we were in a pub that had two dogs below a dinner table, one sitting on a bar stool, one walking about, and one sitting on a chair at the poker table closely watching the game?
I love that you see so many dogs! I especially like the idea of the one sitting at the poker table...it reminds me of that painting of dogs playing poker.
Hurray! We love it! It's classic Groundy to sit as though understanding nary a word and then lie down for a tummy rub. We were all laughing and saying, "Look at her! We love you, Groundy!" Hoping for video of a Lulu + G love-in before too long.
ReplyDeleteWe continue loving up all willing dogs in England. Did I ever tell you that in Loch Ness we were in a pub that had two dogs below a dinner table, one sitting on a bar stool, one walking about, and one sitting on a chair at the poker table closely watching the game?
p.s. our favorite dog yesterday was named Harpo Marx, and for the second day we saw a doberman named Ikey who adores us.
ReplyDeleteI love that you see so many dogs! I especially like the idea of the one sitting at the poker table...it reminds me of that painting of dogs playing poker.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I LOVE dobermans, despite the slobber.