Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Birthday, Big Guy!


A BIG happy birthday goes out to our favorite raccoon, Big Guy!

Here you can see that he is getting some love from Groundy. (Clearly, I interrupted their birthday hug...check out G's eyes.)

After all of the birthday love, I put Big Guy carefully back to sleep under the blanket, just like K left him. He is excited for K to come back and give him some hugs too!

2 comments:

  1. Groundy looks very sheepish, perhaps worried that the neighborhood raccoons will see her consorting with Big Guy. Happy B-day, Big Guy! K says he misses you and hopes you are practicing your reading!

    Sadly, I committed a grave faux-pas in NOT mentioning that it is also Little Groundhog's birthday today. I was thinking of BG because he is there and LG is here with us. She is a lovely huggable cream dog, about the size of BG, who was adopted from the Richmond SPCA's shop the same day we adopted G herself. J was quite upset that I had forgotten, so here's a shout-out to LG! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday LG! I am sure that Groundy will give LG when you all come back :) She is great at giving hugs!

    ReplyDelete