Saturday, June 25, 2011

HAPPY 9th BIRTHDAY JULIA!






HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!






HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!








HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JUJU!








HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!





WE HOPE YOU HAVE A SUPER GREAT DAY AND WE ARE SENDING YOU TONS OF LOVE!


GROUNDY, PURRCY, AND LULU
(ALSO AMANDA)


*That's a picture of Purrcy singing to you!

4 comments:

  1. G-hog looks so worried and hopeful in this photo that I have looked at it 100 times and missed her greatly! Did we ever tell you that the large black-and-white cat you gave Juju (pictured with Rebecca in the wonderful bed shot) is named Lulu after the longterm visitor now occupying the same room?

    We had a great trip to Stonehenge for J's birthday except for the 150 degree bus going 60 mph on tiny roads-- K and I were miserable. But the day was gorgeous and we just sat on the grass with a clear view of it all for a long, long time.

    We are in the midst of a serious heat wave-- we may get close to 80 today!!! Everyone is talking about it. Thankfully it drops back to 60 tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha. So, after I took that picture of P mid-yawn, I thought it would be really fun to try to get a shot of each pet with their mouth open. G looks both worried and hopeful because after standing in front of her yawning and hoping she'd do so too, I finally took out a treat and held it about my head. She wouldn't do anything but sit their looking at me that way, wagging her tail furiously and letting droplets of spit fall from her very much closed mouth.

    That bus trip sounds miserable and I would have felt the same as you and K for sure.

    I say when it gets up to 80 you all put on sweaters and explain that you are from VA and this heat is nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It only got to 74, but we still acted like it was 110 and J slept with a fan on her. Thankfully, the terrible heat wave has passed and it should be about 65 today.

    I am dying laughing at the scene with you and Groundy-- first, you standing there yawning as though it's catching for pets, and then her drooling and wagging. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 65 sounds like perfection!

    I really thought that yawns might be catching for pets...apparently not.

    ReplyDelete