I am glad you all had a great time in London and a super huge CONGRATULATIONS to Kirby and Leroy! I am 99% certain that Leroy will have a written response soon...
So, maybe the rain can stop now. We have had rain for the past four days and even the plants are like, "okay, we're not thirsty anymore." According to the forecast it's not supposed to let up any time this week. We are getting creative. Groundy and I have a a pretty good afternoon play time routine, although Steaky the steak flavored rope is missing! Does Groundy have a hiding place where she stores important stuff? In any event, it is kind of cute that we have such similar (though seemingly warmer) weather!
I've attached the requested video of Lulu hanging out in J's room. You can tell it's a rainy morning because the video is so dark. Also, I added a still picture of her standing up and you can see why she's so hard to get pictures of. That girl has no sense of how to pose for a picture, unlike your photogenic pets :)
Hurray for Lulu's wonderful trick! Good girl!Has Purrcy played any baseball with you? G does not have any particular hiding places, unless she's taken Steaky into the yard, in which case it might be under the porch steps in her hole. Otherwise, her toys get lost in the area of the Playmobil castle pile a lot, or sometimes under radiators, or under the coats hanging at the back door. If you don't like to walk in rain, no worries (Chris doesn't) but since I do like to walk in rain, I know that G doesn't mind it in the least if you decide to brave the elements.
ReplyDeleteHere is a photo of the mustachioed monkey we saw at the zoo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pixilpame/3306061259/
ReplyDeleteAnd here the bearded pig!
http://www.zsl.org/zsl-london-zoo/animals/mammals/bearded-pig,85,AN.html
No bearded cats yet spotted but our eyes are peeled!